Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Day at Disney Land




Lightning McQueen made his first appearance quite early on in the day. 




My mom and dad got their picture by the water fall.




This was the biggest tree I have ever seen.




A nice lady took our family picture with Walt and Mickey.



These people were amazing on the bells and with their voices.


I love California Adventure! 


I though these were so cute. They were everywhere. 


We like trading our Disney pins with the people in this little store.


These pictures are of  the Mark Twain boat ride.










Pluto and my brother Ethan.


Mickey was walking really fast, so I could only get a close up of him.


Cinderella's castle.


Here comes DJ.





CARS LAND!!!!!!!! This is my favorite place in California Adventure.








I love Mater. He is the best character in cars.




The Hollywood Tower of Terror!










2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time at Disneyland Aubrey. Hopefully next time we'll get to join you.
    I like all your pictures of the signs the best. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete