Sunday, January 5, 2014

Finding Sand Dollars

Me and my family love to find sand dollars. My mom didn't get in to find them because it as FREEZING!


My brother and I run down to the water the when a wave comes in run up the shore away from it and not let the water touch us.



It was so nice in California. It was in the upper 70's most of the time and  in the low 80's one or two days.


But like I said the water was freezing.






After a while we got really wet.








We got some really good ones.


I think I see one......


Got it. Actually I got two.


Then my brother found another one.


They see some more.


We were finding a ton.






My dad found the smallest one of all.


We had a great time! all together in 5 hours we found 38 whole sand dollars. We were so excited. 


2 comments:

  1. Very cool Aubrey! I think you'll have to take me and Ian when he gets a little bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!!! That would be so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete