Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas in California


Christmas time. We had Christmas on Christmas Eve this year because me and my family are going to Disney land tomorrow morning. Santa came early for all of us.



Ian had his very first Christmas this year!



He got lots of presents.



So Cute!


Make-up


We all got lots of presents.


Puzzle book.



My dad got a portable charger.




My brother loves his converse.




They didn't actualy get a car. They just got a new fob for there car.


My uncle Joe got a new editing software for his computer.



Ian is just sleeping through all of this.


Pans for Grammy.


I LOVE my new boots.


And now Ian is awake and hungry.  


My mom got new boots too.




Time to eat.




Baseball book.


Cha-Ching



Note pad.



Money.


Cooler bags


1 comment:

  1. Great Christmas pictures Aubrey. It was great to have someone else there to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete